cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC 8540 Design

Hi, today we have two WLC 8540 in HA topology, with 8.2 software, we cannot upgrade the software because we have old APs (1142,2600,3600 etc,) as long as new APs (3800/3700). second, we consider buying a new 9100 AP series, but those APs supported by...

Hello All,  I am beginner in cisco wireless and i need your help.I want to deploy this scenario of cisco wlan , with active-active redundancy solution for the two controllers 5520 separated geographicaly one in site 1 and another in the site 2.The li...

Archetecture.jpg

Hi,Because of some vWLC limitations I decided to test 9800-CL (16.11.1c) and after initial configuration I am stuck with AP not joining the controller. I followed all guides I could find and all discussions here I could find but nothing worked so far...

I have two WAP371 set in a cluster with multiple SSID's & VLAN's, one for family members (2.5ghz & 5ghz) and one for guests (2.5ghz only). On the whole this works well but I'm having problems with some apple devises - iPhone and iPad. All other devic...

Hello,I upgrade my controller to 8.5.151.0 and my FUS at 9.2.0.0.0.But my AP 1702 didn't connect :Write of the Private File nvram:/lwapp_ap.cfg Failed*Dec 24 09:52:39.419:Write of the Private File nvram:/lwapp_ap.cfg Failed*Dec 24 09:52:39.419:Write ...

I have Cisco AP 1852i operating in mobility express mode its image is 8.5.151 which the recommended version recently. Handheld mode is MC92-Zebra with windows mobile 6.5 the issue is the handheld can't connect to the SSID created on the Cisco AP, so...

Good afternoon.In stock WCL 3504 Software Version 8.5.140.0.How to change the signal power level not for the entire controller, but only for one AP2802i?Found in the menu on the control panel, it is installed here, the settings are highlighted in gra...

Andrei P by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card