Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,    Is the license "C1-ISE-BASE-AP" applicable to APs or the end points? From my understanding these have nothing to do with wireless access points but are related to end points (wireless client devices & wired client devices)     C1FPA...

Resolved! WiFi Not Working

WiFi in one area of our building has stopped working. I have attached the log message on the switch. Please assist! 

Error.png
Rsbell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I do not have experience to Cisco Aironet devices or Wireless networks in general, but I have a AIR-SAP1602E-E-K9  access point and I would like to enable MIMO functionality to increase performance.At the moment I have the following configura...

Human374 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have around 70  access points which are deployed under a 3504 controller on the same network. My question here is regarding the flex connect mode, is there any mode where i use which will give the ability to the AP  to route all data traffic...

Our existing 5508 wlcs have "othIpsecCaCert" for IPSec and "bsnSslEapCaCert" for EAP Certificates. Our HA Pair of 5520 show nothing in the "security, advanced, Vendor Certs" area. Just blank. How do I get these created?Running 8.5.140.0 

Good day!I received new access points, and they require firmware 8.5.131 and higher, my controller has firmware 8.1.120. I downloaded 8.2.170, as well as 8.5.140, I try to install it, but after downloading to the vWLC controller it goes into reboot. ...

vWLC.png
sp1er by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way of copying the config file from one autonomous access point to another? If so, will it replace the config during the copy? I have two cisco 3702 access points. I am looking for a way of getting the config from one to the other

nh6we by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an environment with existing ISE 1.2. I am about to introduce new wireless 1560 outdoor APs with 3504 WLC. I cannot see WLC 3504 (min SW version for 3504 is 8.5) on the supported devices on ISE 1.2. Will this configuration be supported/w...

i_mohamed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone We've been aiming to upgrade our WLC5520s across the globe to 8.5.140.0 from 8.2.x... However, today we found that Cisco recommends to perform an upgrade of CIMC to version 3.0.4(d) before upgrading AireOS. Here's the challenge. In my und...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card