cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I am configuring CIsco AP 1562e. As soon as I looged in via Console port, there are lot of messages popping upi. I issues Logging console disable but no luck. After searching through Cisco Community i also tried "debug capwap console cli" but u...

Hello.. One of my Cisco 1832i can't joing existing Mobility express installed on other 1832i, meanwhile the other AP can join perfectly. Here is the log :[*07/15/2019 14:36:42.1231] CAPWAP State: Discovery[*07/15/2019 14:36:42.1331] Discovery Request...

Ekobudhi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My wlc is failing to connection to the internet with a lan configuration the wlc sees that something is plugged into a port. I'm not sure how the setting should be I have followed various guides to no avail, any help would be appreciated. https://www...

meliand93 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community, While studing the controller discovery and AP states chapter in the CCNA Wireless OCG I got confused. Let me explain. These are the AP states:  I am fine with all the states except for points 2, 3 and 4. The OCG says the following: The ...

apstates.PNG apstates2.PNG

Hi All, I am using Cisco 2800 AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 use in standalone mode as a controller and access point. I have created 3 ssid on it. My problem is test1 ssid broadcast arp request is seeing on test2 ssid.  Is there any way to disable this. Thank you ...

Hi, I would like to know if I can see CCX packets sent from RFID tag can be observed on WLC 3504 by using WAP371. To check the tag I wanted to check the connection from the WLC to the WAP, so I connected WAP371 to the port 1 of WLC 3504 and used show...

HI all,I have to configure the WLC 5520 (IOS 8.5.x) as Radius Server for wifi client.all the guides read refer to an external radius but I want to use the same wlc as radius, is it possible?can someone tell me the process?Thanks a lot. regards

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card