Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

15 x Cisco 1832i in a network, all AP version is Mobility express 8.2.100.0. One of the AP as a controller and other 14 x AP join to the controller by flexconnect and into a 24 POE switch with same subnet. Three months later, after the power maintena...

We are deploying 3802i's using Cisco C2960X's. When a lag the 2 ethernet ports on the switch the ap disconnects form the WLC. If I shut eth1 from the AP the device connects to the WLC. We really want to utilize both ethernet connections on the AP. Ha...

rschwart by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a hard time geting a AP to connect to a vWLC. I get certificate error on the AP, he dose'nt trust the vWLC's selfsigned certificate.I know about the requirement for the AP, to have 7.3 code on before connecting to a vWLC. This AP were conne...

Trying to filter Mac Addresses for my three different VAP or SSIDs. Need to filter different set of Mac Adds for each VAP/SSID. Options on config is to only use one master local list for all VAP/SSIDs. Can I configure three VAP/SSID with different Ma...

Hello, everyone,I'm about to do a channel migration on my Cisco WLC, model 5520 with version 8.8.120.0, and with APs 3802i, which have channel widths of 40 MHz and they ask me to change them to 80 MHz in order to obtain 1.3 Gbps. My question is, what...

Jonas2020 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a 1562I as a Mobility Express AP and when I am configuring the 5GHz radio I noticed that when configured for channel 36 my power options are levels 1 through 5.  If I choose channel 157 the power level options are 1 through 7. Does a...

Hello,I have virtual Wireless LAN controller and FlexConenct APs - 3602.WLC is located in central site, in which i have two AP in flexconenct mode (cannot use them in other mode due to virtual machine host cannot pass vlans) and remote (spoke_ site w...

Ivo Sabev by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! About Cisco DCA

Hi community, One question about Cisco DCA. DCA continuously evaluates the channel assignments on a per AP per radio basis and dynamically adjusts the channel plan to maintain performance of individual radios, but changing the channel of an AP is pot...

Hi,I converted 1142 access point to autonomous without making a back up of the lightweight firmware,is there any way to find the light weight firmware file to return it to run as a lightweight access point?thank you

Hello;how to configure the IP Adress of CISCO AIRONET 1600i AP to access It through the Web browser and configure It?we tried to assign a static IP using CLI so we downloaded Tera Term and tried to connect It using the DB Cable. The following message...