cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. Ap:model:AIR-CAP2602E-E-K9 WLC-model:5508 WLC version:8.2.166.0 error msg: tried manually enabling the radio 5ghz to the access point from the wlc and getting the mentioned error.This slot 1 is not operational because Regulatory Domain Check has ...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I can't find the SIP setting to be able to entering SIP server IP/URL, extension and the password for our FreePBX system. Like this: (from an Cisco SPA512g IP Phone). I'd go in the WebGUI of the CP-8821 but no place to enter these credentials....

Selection_105 data-removed 001.png

Hi all Just wondering if somebody already made the upgrade from 8.2.x to an 8.5.x release in one step? I'm running a SSO with 5520 controllers and will probably upgrade to 8.5.130.0 once it's released, because of the new "IoT" feature (WPA2 with per ...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have  a AIR-CT2504-K9 WLC running 8.0.133.0 version. I was using local credentials to login to it.But now, After entering TACACS authentication details, I changed the priority order on the WLC with first as tacacs and then local. On the TACACS s...

I need to upgrade the software on WLC 4402 to 7.0 or higher for use with Cisco 3502i APs.. However, I can't seem find the download link anywhere.. Any help would be awesome! 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card