cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

All, We need some directions, we have a old WCS 5500 controller which is on it's way to being replace with ISE, but for now we need to pull some information from the current system. We are looking for a detail view of what devices are connected to a ...

HayI need to make a list with all my ap that is a model AIR-CAP2602I. Now that part is not that hard - I go to my Wireless Controller - Under Wireless - and All APs.There I will get my list, and it is possible to use a Filter to get only my 2602 APs....

Resolved! Error load Profile

Dear Sir/madamI using Wireless LAN Controller 2504 and Access Point 1832.System was set up, but I have this error: Load Profile FailedPlease help me 

Error Profile.png
thbinhvdc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello i have a question please i need your answer  if SSID is brodcast desktop for AP 1815i moblity express  but  they don't have Interent means the AP don't recieve ip address from DHCP !!!?? i need answer about that problem !!

hello i have a question please i need your answer  if SSID is brodcast desktop for AP 1815i moblity express  but  they don't have Interent means the AP don't recieve ip address from DHCP !!!?? i need answer about that problem !!

Tuesday Hello,Recently I try to configure a cisco virtual cisco WLC with clearpass. So I have created a guest SSID and when a client connects to it  he is successfully redirected  to clearpass self signed portal. There the user can self register hims...

Hi,I have a wifi access point (Cisco 1141) that broadcast 2 VLANs (2 & 4). On the VLAN 4 no problem. On the VLAN 2 when a device try to connect to the access point an IP his delivered by the DHCP server but the client can't access to network. It can ...

image.png
jb.ponce by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All. We have this strange wifi issue with 802.1x-flexconnect(switch vlan breakout) on vwlc(and wlc 5520) and 2802i everything looks fine, authentication works fine.APs er registered in controller and work fine but often client looses network acces...

dmbnex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i found that mobility express access point can act as a controller where other access point can join it , my question is does the other access point need to be lightweight or also ME to join?does all access point need to have the same ME version or l...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card