cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have the IP addresses of our ISE (tacacs) servers correct, the key is correct, the wlc is listed in the tacacs network devices, but we cannot get the management users to authenticate against the tacacs. Only users in the local database can remote ...

Hello I got virtual Wireless LAN Controller installed with version 8.1.102 on VMWare ESXi 5.1 running on IBM x3550M4 and the network card is E1000 Want to download via tftp the update to 8.3 but fails after 91%.The following error comes. pls suggest....

it by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there are two APs, which have the same name. If the first one already join the WLC, do you think the second one still can join the WLC? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I recently bought a aironet 1815i air-ap1815i-e-k9c. I made sure it receives enough power and it boots up nice.I can connect to the CiscoAirProvision SSID and input my settings but after this the AP reboots and stays in the join/ discovery mod...

FabianK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,  I am planning to upgrade Cisco Prime 3.4.1 to 3.6, release notes details seems to be ok, Would be very keen to know if any one has already upgraded to 3.6 and what is your feedback ( pros and cons please ). Also other can also share your ...

I am wanting to connect a single high-gain directional antenna to a 3600. I am having difficulty understanding antenna configuration for the 3600. I have searched this among many other guides: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_poi...

Hi. I`ve setup 1562E on wlc 5500, i connect to AP 866.7-780Mbps. But the transfer speed is awful.Download speed vary from 2-7mb/s, when working in 802.11n i get better download speeds 12-14 mb/sTransmit is somewhere around 20 mb/s Receiving/download=...

Test5047 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to troubleshoot a slow wireless speed issue. I have a client who complains about her wireless always slowing down in a certain area around our building. I cant replicate the issue. When I look at the MCS value the client has inside the con...

Does anyone know if it´s possible to use the AP 1552H with the antenna model AIR-ANT5114P2M-N, according to cisco bot are not compatible:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/aironet-1550-series/data_sheet_c78-719520.htmlBut I ne...

cpinal by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have a question, I have 2 WLC , one on site A and another WLC in site B, both have the same settings, everything is already configured and they have the primary and secondary controllers, all is working fine and the design works perfectly betw...

WIFI WLC.PNG
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card