cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am completely new to Cisco and networking and I've been tasked with setting up a new WIFI system for my company, I am in a test environment currently and need to get it working before I start to deploy the access point around the building. To...

Our business has free WiFi offered to our clientele. When they try to connect, they are presented with a terms & conditions page. Upon agreement the user is connected and redirected to the URL. This works perfectly on an iPhone, but Android users are...

ratputin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using cisco wlan controller 2504. Some of our clients (laptops, iphones) seems from the wlc that they are getting ip address but from the client it seems to have no ip and no internet access. This happens with microsoft dhcp server. If I co...

WiFi is dropping on our public wifi every 15 minutes - automatically disconnects the user. There are two wifi profiles setup, visitor and psk. Is there an area on cisco controller where this setting might be setup? If so, where? It is a cisco 5520 co...

I have 2 WLCs 5520 HA , When moving from tab to another tab it take long time. I tried to use different browser like Chrome, internet explorer and FireFox but i found same issue.IOS software: 8.3.143Thank you

We are migrating our wireless network from autonomous to Mobility Express. We currently have 14 Cisco Aironet 1602e access points running in autonomous mode. We have 8 Cisco Aironet 1852e access points running Mobility Express (2 act as the WLC). I k...

The datasheet [1] for the 3600 states that max transmit power and max power setting are 23dbm.However, when setting up 2 different devices using the GUI, the highest setting available for 2.4G is 22dbm, and for 5G is only 14dbm.  Why the discrepancy?...

Was wondering if anybody can help me out. Having issues with 2 1562i APs.The 1562i CAPWAP AP running  8.3.150.0 has the bug "Discovery response from MWAR ''running version 0.0.0.0 is rejected." so it won't join the other 1562i Mobility Express AP. In...

I'm sort of new to the job and I am having difficulty getting a good grasp of all the templates, profiles, SSID, etc in the Features and Technologies section of Prime Infrastructure 3.4. I'm trying to figure out how they are related and what order to...

JohnW63 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running the followingWLC: 7.0.220MSE: 7.0.220NCS:  1.0.2.29NCS shows Controller is not reachable from MSE. I am able to ping to and from the Controller and MSE.Sychronization service is showing everything being synchronize. Removed and MSE from ...

jcmazdausa by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2802i AP dot1x

Hello Networkerstoday from the WLC i've configured brand new AP to act as dot1x supplicant (according to https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-fixed/107946-LAP-802-1x.html#anc8).Surprisingly AP doesnt respond to EAPoL....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card