cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day i have a problem which is rather weird. i configured web auth (internal) using lobby account to create passwords for guests. however when i test only phones pass the auth stage and have access to internet. difference now is i have tested 2 l...

nseja by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! We have wifi network based on wlc5508 and 2702i ap everything works well except max client speed. Only 2 mbps of download/upload is availaible for each client, and there is no any qos/limits configured on controller neither uplink router. We have...

Hello folks,  I'm wondering let's say I have a switch that I can access remotely only. The switch is IP address is configure below:  switch1# ! int vlan 6 ip address 192.168.6.5 255.255.255.0 ! !int vlan 120 ip address 192.168.120.5 255.255.255.0 ! i...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am planning upgrade of a pair of wlcs in HA. 5508. Currently 8.2.166.0 version and upgrade to be to 8.3.150.0 (which is MD one recommended by Cisco). I found a link in the community  > https://community.cisco.com/t5/other-wireless-mobility...

M1LEN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning mobility community, I am trying to figure out the best way to prevent 11ac clients (Lenovo X1 carbon 6th gen running Windows 10 x64) from connecting to 802.11n on a specific SSID.  I have enabled client band select on the SSID to make th...

Bwilson13 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Experts, We are doing a deployment where we need to cover/provide Wifi coverage for outside areas such as patios and we are planning to use a mix of 3802e plus the air-ant2566p4w-r antennas. Although the questions i have are: What would be the prefer...

Hi guys, we have Cisco Prime HW appliance. Since last week we have no connection to web interface. CiscoPrime/admin# ncs statusHealth Monitor is running, with an error. ( [Role] Primary [State] HA not Configured )initHealthMonitor(): can not start DB...

usskenet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloComming from the Routing/Switching world (Catalyst, ..), I'm confused about the Aironet firmwares.There is:stand-alone vs WLC-controlledConsole management vs Mobility-Express (vs WLC-managed ?)K9C vs K9 version I want a WIfi Access-point which i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card