Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I assume this request will be more common in the near future. There is a warehouse with deployed access points on ceiling, but some employees are sitting inside forklifts (perhaps in metal cabin) and signal for their scan gun is very unstable. Can in...

Andrey128 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   I have a problem to associate an AP cisco 3802, I have WLC 5508 with version 8.2.166.0, I can associated 22 AP´s before, but the problem is with one, this one boot in Cisco mobility express mode. I tried restarting to the factory default, but...

Ok, since the beginning, CAP's have been capable of functioning as OEAP devices. I can attach to the public net, and get my enterprise SSID.  (configured from the WLC) But can I make the 'AUX' port do anything?  Does the device in this mode provide a...

All i recently renewed the certificate in my ISE running version 2.0.0.306  ADE-OS version 2.3.0187, before I had renewed it it worked fine until the cert expired. I was able to get the new one in and now when a guest tries to use the Guest wireless...

Received this from a user, any ideas where to start?? Bit confused as they when WIFI is disabled the problems go away but then they say this is happening cabled and on WIFI. After testing at a site yesterday the issue appears to be to do with the two...

Hi all,   Just wanted to share a few things trying to migrate a major business to the new 9800-CL in AWS this week. A few issues observed and had to get TAC to help on a few things. Maybe these will be helpful to you. The WLC we used was AireOS 8.0.1...

Hello All.  I'm trying to see what the logging buffer size is for a WLC running code 8.3.140.  In the GUI it shows the syslog level is: Informational and the Buffered Log Level is: Notifications.  If I use the command show logging, it shows me the fo...

CompCJtoo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Inside my WiFi network (wlc 5520, aironet, ISE)   Can I integrate only Prime Infrastructure without using MSE or is the MSE necessary?   If necessary, what are the advantages and disadvantages of not having MSE ????

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1852i running Mobility Express, and I just bought a CAP702I to join the Mobility Express.The 702i boot normally, the led show green, and it will show up in the Mobility Express Web page.And I can recover the ssid that 702i broadcast, but I c...

peter809 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: