Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking for a stable wireless router or AP for my work place.. we have 9 lasers that emit a lot of interference with wireless signal. So im looking for a device that will help with the wireless signal stay active..    

Our End client has enabled the Peer to peer blocking (drop) in the wlans of the WLC. Flexconnect local switching is enabled. The issue here is when the Users are connected to same AP they are still able to see each other, but when they are connected ...

BhaskarDS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have cisco 3850 switch, which was configured as wireless controler. I have 2 APs AIR-CAP2702E-R-K9. Both APs were connected to Gi 1/0/13-14. I see mac address of this APs on both cisco ports, but when i use command sh ap summary i get this o...

pe1egrim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I have Installed the latest version of cisco prime 3.4 using the ova file on ESXI 6.0, however after the initial configuration i am unable to login via the web GUI.    1. The web GUI Loads 2. I've tried all the usernames and passwords i used ...

TTboy1988 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, we have a 3702i that won't join our controller, (i have tried it on a wlc 5508 running 8.0.121 and on a 3860 runing ios-xe 3.6.3) those are the log messeges that i got from the AP console while booting up: *Jul 24 14:46:06.807: Cmd Timeout After ...

Resolved! WLC 3504

Dear All I have two wireless controller model 3504 we need to configure redundancy for primary and secondary . i have total 26 access point and two controller 15 AP license installed .i want all AP working with one controller at a time once primary i...

Resolved! WLC in SSO Setup

Dear Folks, Is it possible to connect Redundancy ports between primary WLC and HA WLC through switch-port instead of connecting directly ? I have a requirement where dual L3 switches in different building, so connecting copper cable through Redundanc...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: