cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I got 5000 of 3802i Aps, I would like to stage them with static ip add and WLC ip add also. is there is any tools can help me to make my work faster with out console each one and push the configuration on it?? Thanks,

saboodi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP1131's max speed is about 27 Mbps, which is very slow. If we want to upgrade it, which AP we can use to replace it? thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Here i have an 48 Port C2960-X PoE.I connect the PBX's, and 3 Aruba AP's.But the the problem is Aruba AP couldn't get the exact power,It works under power save mode. I have a question , Why this PoE can't supply the exact power for the Access...

Trying to understand whats significance of the Virtual IP interface in WLC. The default ip set is 1.1.1.1 and we do have a public dns which points to that ip now. Does this mean redirections for login will fail because before login itself system will...

Hello everyone,   I have a Cisco 5508 wlc and i would like to create a guest wlan.  Is it possible by using the WLC the following:   The IT department should be notified in event of guest wifi access request for a new guest computer(MAC), and the IT ...

hello, i have a problem with configure air-ap2802i-e-k9 standalone, i have a tar file but I have a problem. when i tried to upload a the tar-file via TFTP. I have the message "Error, image file size is smaller than image + key + signature 0x022f6000 ...

51570605_237543497125153_2967710212695261184_n.png
patrick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have multiple AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9 controlled by a AIR-WLC2106-K9. Is there a way to snmp query the individual radios for traffic stats? I can snmpwalk against the WLC but it only shows the physical ports of the controller, not the radios.Thanks

I am trying to set up a 3802i ap as an autonomous ap.  I now learned that I have to run mobility express.  I currently running 8.4.100 and cant get it to work.  It boot up and get to the end and the light just rainbow and I never see the ssid.     So...

Hi all.    I'm a bit concerned now, because I by accident discovered that there is a difference between the startup-config and running-config on one of my WLCs.    I discovered this when I compared startup-config for two of my WLCs. For instance a co...

stokke by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card