cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have multiple remote sites with Cisco 3700i access points in Flex-connect that are managed by a pair of 5520's running in the data center.  I'd like to setup a POC guest wifi network where the users on the guest-wifi get an IP address locally at th...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Everyone;   I have met a problem,that is win7 which in VMware cannot associate to SSID.The WLAN have config to support passive client,and the attached is debug client and debug aaa. Please help me to reslove the problem.Thanks you very much!

hello,   i have configured my FMC v6 with acs 5.8 in Radius for management    all configuration is fine and i can access on FMC by users created in ACS but after the configuration the admin local account of the FMC stay always fonctionaly  i think th...

I have a LAN with 17 x 2802 AP's on Mobility Express. There are four SSID's configured and the client would like two of the SSID's hidden on specific AP's.   I know how to do it globally on the Controller/Master AP with the command below: config wlan...

Hi we noticed there is a different mac. Air1552 is connected to a switch. In the switch, we can see the AP's mac address, which is like this: xxxx.xxxx.xxe0, but in WLC side(main page-----> Wireless) we can see its mac address is like this: xx:xx:xx:...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, just provisioned 1552 to join on a WLC 2504 8.2.170. i don't see the mesh tab (see ap-1) after it got registered to WLC. the other AP (same 1552 platform and OS - ap-2) had the mesh tab and was able to change role to 'mesh' anything additiona...

I am following the Enterprise Mobility Design Guide (below) and I am not clear on the position of the management interface.   Fig. 10.1 and 10.2 show one interface on the DMZ.  Fig. 10.15 shows 2 interfaces, one on the dmz and one on the management v...

davddobie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am new to Wireless network .   2 AP's disconnected from vWLC suddenly. I am able to ping the AP from local LAN network which is mounted in our network and even through controller I am able to ping the AP's.  Virtual wireless controller v...

KM2018 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a project where i was asked for a wlc that support wireless intrusion prevention system (wips), WLC 3504 suits the project but i am not sure if it supports wips or not there is no thing in the datasheet even for the wlc 5520, not a wi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card