cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WebAuth Bundle

Hai all ,            Recectly we replaced Cisco 2100 Series LAN controller to Cisco 5508 Wirless LAN controller , I downloaded WebAuth Bundle from my Old LAN Controller ,when i am trying to upload to my New Wireless LAN controller ,its not uploading ...

We are testing the WLC 8.3 HA AP SSO  switch over with command redundancy force-switchover . Failover happening from Primary to secondary active. although it reboots the primary !. is it expected ?. we are looking for fail over without rebooting the ...

saleem pc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have a design with HA PI and each PI node will be having 2 MSE running in HA also. How I can configure the other PI to integrate with the 2 MSE running in HA also? thanks

Hi One AP1131AG-A-K9 lose Band A function. We are going to replace it with AIR-CAP3502I-A-K9. The WLC is 5508. My question is, do we just plug the new AP in to replace or we need to configure something for the new AP before we plug it in? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are Cisco prime licenses required for the following devices:   Cisco ASA Wireless Controller UCS BE6K   I was trying to following SKU pattern but couldn't find anything:   L-MGMT3X-DEV-K( where DEV is the device type).   Or are the licenses not requi...

Hello, So I have a 2504 controller and want to set up a guest interface.  While setting up the interface's dhcp server should this server sit on a router on-site?  I know it shouldn't be on the same subnet as my data vlan but where should I be drawin...

T_tow by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day. I have vWLC on 38-50 IOS XE, 2 APs 27xx, 2 wlans ( Work and Guest) I need some clients can associate with one of this wlan (Work ) and deny on the other (Guest) . Authentication with PSK, Sure I can 'forget Guest network' on all of this dev...

I have a SAP1602i access point and I would like to only permit clients access to the WLAN based on MAC addresses. Is it possible and how?

trih by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes