cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all Hoping someone can help. Our WLC sits on a subnet 192.168.5.0/24, the wireless dhcp address pool in question is 192.168.10.0/24 and we are consistently running out of ip addresses. We would like to increase the pool to use the 192.168.11.x sub...

When using a guest anchor setup with layer 3 (where external webauth is being used with an external radius server) it appears that although radius accounting works fine, the "acctinputoctets" and "acctoutputoctets" values are always zero (0) in both ...

PWJPW by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can somebody explain to me what happened to this AP with this crash log file Thank you very much

Mark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a production MSE server that is currently pointing to a Prime 2.2 box.  I've installed a new Prime 3.3 box and would like to migrate the MSE over to the new 3.3 box.  Can you point the MSE to the new and old server at the same time?  ...

ssaluga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   With regards to a wireless client sending multicast traffic to another wireless client within the same SSID/VLAN. Does multicast need to be enabled on the wired portion of the network as well (Controller management VLAN , AP VLANs, etc)? Mul...

drewnivet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm trying to configure IPv6 on Dynamic Interface in WLC 5508 version 8.2.151.0, but there is no IPv6 field configuration in the GUI, Controller > Interface. Only IPv4 configuration. (Image below).   I've enabled the IPv6 on the 5508.   For the...

WLC 5508 No IPv6.PNG WLC 8500 ipv6.PNG IPv6 enabled.PNG
dimjay by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have two wireless controller,one WLC version is 7.0.116.0,another one version is 7.2.110.0.I want to upgrade WLC5508 from 7.0.116.0 and 7.2.110.0 to 8.3.130 .So,could you tell me whether there are some Precautions?Thanks.

Good morning everybody;   After configuring my asa source firepower module in the same subnet of the management interface, I'm unable to access It on ASDM.    Could some one  help  me to reslove that issue?   Thanks a lot

straore02 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card