Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I want to disable the CDP protocol for a port connecting AP. In this case, how can I manually configure the WLC to discover and manage the AP?   

yasseryy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Considering the issues, I hope I'll get further with the experts here than the technical noobs at Denon.   I have several Denon HEOS WiFi speakers (similar to the more popular SONOS) connecting to a Cisco 897VAW (15.4) router.    Recently, I upgr...

woter1832 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’ve read conflicting datasheets and documentation stating both the 1572EAC and 1572EC provide 802.3at PoE+ out if powered via AC or DC.  Other docs allude to this only being the case on the 1572EC with cable modem backhaul.   Can anyone confirm that...

Hello, how are you doing? I was watching Jerome Henry's VoD from CLive Cancun 2017, BRKEWN-2005, in which during the video recording he hided slide 76 (which is present in the PDF). This slide talks about MAB. MAB in RJ-45 ports is well understood, b...

Hi All   I have two controllers (AIR0WLC2125-K9) in my network. There i have many W LAN's  created, one of the wireless LAN e.g TEST. Users connected with it.When of user disconnect from it and come again next day they can connect without any issue b...

Ayub by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,   vWLC 8.4.100.0 AP 2702   I have configured flexconnect (central auth, local switching and is working perfectly fine). I have a WLAN with interface putting my users in the right VLAN switched locally. But so far i had in WLAN advanced ta...

Hi all I've got a new WLC 3504 with 8.5.110.0 which I just installed. What I haven't managed though, how can I, if it is even possible, assign a VLAN to one of it's physical ports? I have connected the port 5 to a Switch with a trunk and my idea is n...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card