Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,We have deployed SD-Access solution for one of our customers.Now, we have a requirement to report below.Availability reportPerformance reportCapacity report Is there a way i can download them out of the box? If not, how can i customize the repo...

mrsraju01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to implement 3 layer hierarchy using DNA automation and PnP (zero-touch prov) only with OSPF as routing protocol Q1: can that be done straight forward. Q2: for distribution layer will be stacking of 2 C9500 switches and as i know i wil...

I understand Cisco Prime and DNAC are different product. DNAC have modern features like SDx, assurance etc. They have some similarities, special if I compare prime features with DNAC. But some feature of prime are not present in DNAC like Compliance,...

Rupesh1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 9800 PnP

Does DNA Center officially support 9800 WLC pnp?  I see the PnP agent messages on the console of a wiped 9800 WLC.  I have option 43 configured and see the WLC in DNAC PnP console.  However, when I try to claim the device, it always fails when "Loadi...

Hi all,Is there any way that DNA can tell me which ports are statically configured (via DNA host onboarding) in a specific IP Pool?The reason for asking is that we have a large SDA deployment (several hundred switches) and we need to remove an IP poo...

matty-boy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are currently in the middle of transforming the network and will eventually move across to SD-WAN / Access. At the moment we have a large amount of devices sat in APIC-EM for EasyQoS which is EOL and to be honest pretty sub-standard now especia...