Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, question, if I enable single sign-on on my cucm cluster, does it mean, that I have to use SSO on all endpoints, like Jabber or TSP? We are using CUCM 10.5. If possible, I would like to start with TSP using SSO and later on also use Jabber. ...

Hi EveryoneI have a group of users who are in a hunt group and they want to have a night service enabled. I asked them would they like to have TOD routing enabled and they said no because some days they leave early and some days they leave late and T...

Resolved! Extension Mobility

Need help ASAP. Cisco Tech support not really fast on response time nor do they work during pacific times at least the techs i get not in same time zone.  My Extension Mobility was working apprixmiatly 30 days ago just fine. I go to BAT import a grou...

OK, I know it is simple and I am just missing it, but here is my scenario: Production CUCM 12.5 with IM&P using DNS SRV RecordsProduction Unity ConnectionJabber 11.6 Lab CUCM 12.5 with LAB IM&P, no DNS (Same Network as production)Test Jabber 12.7 and...

hi guys, i am running ver 1.20.4 cuac advanced.  it is integrated with cucm for directory source management.  i was able to import and create a user from cucm as operator. (cucm is integrated with AD)  but when we try to login to att console app, it ...

Currently running CUCM 10.x with Jabber 11.x.We also have hosted WebEx.Therefore Directory services are handled by WebEx.Looking to find a way to have directory services handled by CUCM.Is this possible?Are we able to use a specific configuration fil...

Hello i am new and someone recommended to use Jabber for international callsCan i use Jabber for call center (windows) for international calls and if it possible i need to know price rate for countries and  Cisco fees