Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi   I am running on CUCM 8.6 version, my manual backup is working but scheduled backup fails, DRF services were restarted 2 days back, tested creating a new scheduler, still the same, checked DRF logs, it says, "Unable to access SFTP server. Please ...

HI All, We are currently trying to migrate CUCM from 8.6 to 12.1 using Prime Collaboration Deployment. The publisher  nodes Install destination CUCM publisher Continue   Successful   But the Subscriber node  failed with below error : No Network Con...

Hi All,   Our Software Roll-out Manager is asking me questions about all the different variants of the Cisco tools that are deployed at this moment.   As we are almost ready to go live with our Hybrid WebEx environment with TMS, VideoMesh and Exchang...

Ferry by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone! I just noted than Webex Meeting changed (...or is changing) the  Webex Meeting portal, now there are two visual options Classic View & Modern View. To be honest I don't have problem with this change, I like it, but when I try to schedule...

My organization has a need to audit a particular user's Jabber chat history content.  I know where the history database is, but I need to be able to extract the chats from that database.  I read that SQLite can be used, but there is no supporting doc...

UnicefCUC by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes