Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am looking for a Video Conferencing Solution for approximately 4000 employees. Currently the customer is using Cisco Jabber for Point-to-Point Video calls. The main requirement is Ad-Hoc Video Conferencing by any employee at any time. I looked ...

Dear  I have a Voice Lab and i have faced this problem: This is my topology: 1)CUCM 11 installed in a server  2)Jabber Client installation in a Client PC  3)ping from Client PC to Server is OK. 4)I have 4 IP phones and one CCIP Cisco SoftIP phones ...

Hi,I hope someone can help me with this frustrating Jabber issue. Software Versions -Jabber 10.6(4)IMP Presence 10.5.1User Machine is Windows 7 running on Citrix Xenapp 6.5 Running the software versions above we seem to be hitting an issue with Jabbe...

Hi people,                 We have an issue with the jabber photos.                 When you search a contact appears the photo of anotherone. A temporary solution is to delete de photo cache.                 The version of jabber that we are using i...