Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear,I am configuring Webex in Split Horizon.1. Internal CWMS are configured2. IRP is installed as follows in the DMZ2.1 IRP OVA is deployed with an IP 192.168.5.129 (DMZ sub net), the Host name is resolved with Internal DMZ for the deployment.2.2 An...

Dear all. Hi, I am Yoong Huh. My customer has plan the CWMS SDC system migrate to MDC system. (800 user size without IRP) I have some questions.  Q1. Packet Flow on MDC How doest CWMS works, when two user who use different CWMS Center make a meeting ...

neobrutal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are running VCS cluster vX8.2.2, CUCM v9.1.2.When in point to point call (e.g. MX300 G2 - C40) and we call Jabber for Windows client (v10.5.0 Build 37889), C40 goes on hold, and we can see Jabber for Windows user on the other end. That work...

petark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,please imagine the following situation: I have two subsidiaries of a larger company. Both have their local CUCM / CUP on version 10.5(2). They have separate subdomains (site-a and site-b) within the Active Directory forest .local. So ...

Top Solution Authors