Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm on Win7, 64-bit. I just installed the latest Jabber client. It appears to be a 32-bit version. After the installation completed, I'm unable to tell what version of it is installed. When I start JabberVideo.exe, after quite a while (30-60 seconds)...

Resolved! J4W

Hi, Customer-X has the entire UC 10.x  infrastructure based out of HQ.There is a Remote site with 500 users80% of the entire workforce including users at Remote Site are provisioned with SoftClient: Jabber for Windows  10.x version (SoftPhone mode) I...

When performing Google calendar integration with a first Gmail account, it is not possible to switch to another account without revoking "Cisco Jabber has access to google calendar" in Gmail security account permissions setttings.Even if deleting all...

We have CWMS 1.5 MR on premise. with HASince today morning we are getting error message while joing the meeting. ( its intermittently occurs)"This meeting cannot be continued as the meeting site certificate cannot be validated. Please contact adminis...