cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

TATA SIP Trunk registration issue

I have a SIP trunk in India with TATA which I cannot get registered and the provider is of no help.  The relevant config is here: sip-uacredentials number XXXXXXXXXXXXXX username XXXXXXXXXXXXXX password 7 YYYY realm SIP-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXauthentication u...

Chris Deren by Hall of Fame Master
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Moving from PRI to SIP Trunk

We're looking at replace our PRI's and use SIP Trunks to get to PSTN.Does a setup like that require Cisco Border Element?  or is there another way it can be done?What's the confort level from replacing PRI with SIP trunks.  I know PRI's are rock soli...

ty.masse by Beginner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! How to change default TCP (ssh) port number 22 in cucm 11.5

Hello all, I am using CUCM 11.5 and I want to change the default SSH port from 22 to another number as all the other servers in our organization have different ssh port numbers for security reasons. How can I change the default ssh port number in CUC...

Resolved! CUCM 12.0 smart licensing

Since the customer deployed SSM on-pre, we need to change the register on CUCM. But I am not sure what is the URL we need to enter on Transport Gateway. Every time I enter the token, it is saying timeout, I have attached the screenshot. SSM on-pre we...

communication timeout.PNG