IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Yes, I know this is a very dumb questions.I am not seeing a locale installer package for CUCM v10 that is united states. I see multiple other country packages. Am I missing something here?Also, I was told to get the Cisco Part Number for this as well...

ghuguenin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to configure 40 phones with 100 Speed dial/Abbre. numbers. Is there anyways I can configure one phone with these numbers and have this phone publish these  to other 39 phones?OR is there a easy way of doing this task?I am using CCM 9.x and Cis...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Existing CUCM ( 8.6 ), VoiceGateway is MGCP--- - E1 voice gateway with out voice gateway version c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA. 151-4 per cent. M6. bin,VG202 version vg20x-ipvoice-mz. 150-1 per cent.M9. Bin ; the questions : the  Send is erro ,the  Receiv...

Hello Experts,Is there any differences btw running DRS backup from the CUCM Publisher and the one taken from Subscriber? Is the following a valid statement?Since restoring from the Publisher only recovers the CUCM DB configuration, other data, such a...

Unanswered Topics