IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

while doing the Disaster Recovery System back up getting error ERROR: SFTP transfer failed as backup size was not increasing for the past 15 minutes. Either there is not enough disk space or network transfer rate is too slow with the configured SFTP ...

Hi, Cisco Support Community,This is my first post here, so I hope I won't make mistakes... First, thanks for reading me.I wanted to reuse an old 2811 to act as a SIP gateway on an ISDN primary rate interface. This router is featured with 2 PVDM2-8 mo...

Hi, I am using CUCM 9.1 MS AD directory synchro.Most of user moves work well except two of them.Removed from ADThen they appear as "Inactive LDAP Synchonized" (ok)Then they disappear from CUCM end users  (ok)   but are till present in Corporate Direc...

Hello all,Can we setup self-view softkey in 9971 ip phones in on-hook state as we have by default in 8941 ip phones ?I tried to fine tune softkeys but i didnt find self-view button , i found VideoMode button but that also didnt work for me.Any idea o...