cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

3905 and Hearing Aids?

Users with hearing aids are complaining that 3905 phones are a problem. Any else had this reported? I’ve sent it to the Cisco AM/SE.The PDI Helpdesk confirmed the 3905 (SIP) meets the ADA specs in regards to 12dB gain , users with hearing aids are no...

Jason Aarons by Frequent Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Third Digit Strip off when dialed a number from the personal address book in call manager 9.1 and call does not get completed

Hi, We have call manager 9.1.1.20000-5 in our office and We have a default corporate address book which works fine.I have a request from my few seniors as they want a personal address book too. So I created a end user from enduser management and asso...

Resolved! Cisco 7911 FW upgrade error

Hello,currently have a number of spare Cisco 7911 phones in storage.  Generally they will have standard firmware SCCP version 8.3(2).   we have upgrade our callmanager from V4.2 to 8.6  (yeah a big jump).  Version 4 server is now decomissioned.  I ne...

bobmcbride by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

+1 display on phones when calls are transfered from connection/uccx

Incoming calling numbers get added with +1 or + based on their calling party numbering type.  Then the phones were applied with calling party transformation pattern.  So the display of the phone would localize the number to 10 digits only but the dir...

Resolved! Duplicated IP address

Hello All,I Have a problem on Cisco IPphone CP-6961 I got error message that "Duplicated IP address " and I can't access admin setting or network setting on the phone to know which ip address is assign to the phone I can't access a...

most_diaa by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Clustering over the WAn - CUCM

Hello there,I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this question, please let me know if it is not and I will repost it elsewhere....We are currently using Clustering over the WAN for 5 metropolitan sites for 2 different networks - one uses ga...

Resolved! CUCM 8.6 Publisher recovery

HiI have CUCM/CUC/CUPS publisher install on one UCS box. Recently we identified the 3 HDD failed and now required RMA ALL 3 HDD.Since we do not have any backup for all, whether possible we can recovery all pubs from subs (Subs are located at differen...

fei he by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes