IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company provides outside sales services for various NPO's, and I wanted to see if there was a way to modify the wsdl to push a specific External Phone Number Mask to the CUCM before the call heads outbound?  We want the Webdialer to either ask the...

Hi Voice Gurus,I'm having an issue with a AIM-CUE and CCM when configuring AA ...Environment is:CCM                    6.0VGW                    2811 + 4 FXO VIC + AIM-CUE running 7.1Signalling is MGCPThe FXO card has GSM terminals connected to it fo...

We use Cisco 7965s.  When a user has voicemail, of course the red indicator light comes on and their personal line icon changes to a mailbox.But we also have some shared voicemail boxes for groups.  These are not associated with a particular line on ...

I wanted to know if anybody can help me understand what is a PUB and SUB design for a CUCM. I know they are servers but I dont understand how they would work. Is ther a document at Cisco that explains a PUB and a SUB? Joe