IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have purchased the Enhanced to CUWL migration SKU  (MIGE-UWL-12X-STD) How do you go about getting the CUWL licenses fullfilled to the SmartAccount? All the Expressway and other licenses where fulfilled but the CUWL licenses did not populate.

edotson by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently we have started to have an issue with 7841/8841 phones. When a user goes to access their voicemail, the phone acts as if it does not take the users input and keeps repeating "Enter your PIN and then press pound" after each input. I'm under t...

klasko16 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, So I have a rather weird issue with this phone. It's configured to use ethernet which was working fine. I have an asterisk server it connects to which was working great. Recently it starts to drop the ethernet connection. I try to ping t...

trinidad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 8841 that will not startup, it does power on, it would go into the normal boot process, then when it gets near the end, it would make a weird color on the screen, then reboots, it would do it over and over again, I am not sure what...

Ian Sully by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would it take for a cisco VOIP phone from the office to be used at home? How complex  configuration wise and expensive would it be to offer that ability to a small number of staff? I know other companies do it so I know it's an option but not su...

JMCNEL by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,How can i configure, when the call goes to unity connection voice mail, to not make the woman say "Sorry, .... is not available" and only play the custom message that i recorded on the phone.Search Call Handlers > Edit Call Handler Ba...

dinorubio by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We currently use  IPFX Contact Centre which is integrated with our CUCM11.5 cluster via an "Application User" and Cisco TSP running on the IPFX Servers. I would like to list all of the CUCM objects (CTI ports, phone ports and IP telephones) that a...

Unanswered Topics