IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it safe to plug in ATA186 or ATA188 on POE Switche instead of regular switch. ATAs come with external power source and just wanted to know if receiving power externally and also over Ethernet via POE switches can damage the device. The customer h...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TeeamMy cisco guys left me with 2 call manger version 6.1.2 , primary and secondary, how can i check that they done the job properly and both the CM are raided , so if one fails the other one will kick in ? how can check the settings first to see ...

I have configured SRST on 1861 router according to this guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cusrst/admin/srst/configuration/guide/srs_wlan.html#wp1351962Is there any additional configuration I need to perform? The things is that SRST ...

There appears to be a lot of changes to the call tree from 5 to 7. 5 gave you the options to 1 do this 2 do this 3 do this. 7 just reads the msgs or says 1 or 4. Is there a way to put it back to the way it was?

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes