IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can Presence 6.0 look inside of groups for its search? In testing, I was able to pull users from the Users container, but when I changed my context string to pull from a group, it did not work. So, is it possible or do I have the incorrect context?...

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

<p>Hi, I've a wiered issue with CCM 6.1.</p><p>In normal scenario, every 4 digit extension has its own DID and it appears perfect when making outbound calls from any extension. But if i enable call forwarding on any extension. The DID that comes to m...

abidgorsi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CM 4.1-3 When the user selects Services, the Extension mobility application is displayed. When the users selects this after about 2 minutes "host not found appears. I have checked the service URL etc and all is correctany ideas?thanks

Hi Geeks, There is the issue, I have two 2801 routers that convert satellite phone number into local to cover long distance fees.To do this each of these routers has a 4 ports FXO card and each card is connected to an EUROCOM. When a call come...

I hate to ask but I am against the wall and I dont have time to research this.I have never done call handlers in unity and I dont know how to tie a handler to callmanager.I have the handler and the call flow built but when I call it I get wave off be...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to set up a global dial plan as per SRND for CUCM 7. I've got the phones working good, using +613865XXXXX for the directory numbers. My trouble starts with Unity... I cannot set extensions in Unity with a +. I've set the extensions ...

simmo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes