IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm in the process of upgrading CUCM from version 4.1.3 to 6.1.2. I have created a test environment with new servers running the newer version (6.1.2). I've tested pretty much all of the devices we currently use in our environment. All the t...

egua5261 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Auto Attendant

I finally implemented cisco unity express.Thanks you.When i call the receptionnist pstn line i want the auto attendant to give me some options like press 0 for operator.How do i do this?

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i'm wondering how you go about getting a device update onto the appliance. I've followed a guide which said to use upgrade from within the OS management service on the appliance, but i'm having difficultly in getting it to work, particularly with...

reidg by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I have to monitor up to 800 phones at once. I place an CallObserver on every terminal. I get the terminals' names via AXL. All works fine and the program is running for several hours. I have allocated 1024 MB of memory to the java heap. Aft...

peter0601 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I've got a customer that has a newly installed CUCM6.1.1 and they have a couple of extensions internally that they want to appear as 'Unknown Number' when they call someone internally (It's for a helpdesk from what I understand). Is the...