IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i intend to upgrade the call manager from 4.0 to 4.0(2a),but i can't find the update file for this upgrade process on cisco site, is there any one who know the link to download the file on cisco site, or have the file and share it with me.

k_abuasal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys just a quick question. will this be able to run or rather be supported for virtualized environments? im hearing a few things and just wanted to be clear. any documenation on this fact will be greatly apperciated.thanks

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii have a cisco unity to be installed on 7825 MCS IBM with dual NICs, i wantto ask about how to configue these dual NICs:is NIC teammig supported in this platform, if yes how to configue it?if no, is the only choice for the 2 NICs to be active-passi...

msulieman by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIIntermittent noise on our 3xbri trunkgroup so bad that our Zurich user's cannot use the phones. Sometimes it is not intermittent and applies to all bri calls. CM4.2.3sr1 with MGCP GW 12.4.15TBelow is relevant configs of one of the bri: no network-...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes