IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CAR issue: We can search out CDR record before 28th April; but no CDR records can be searched in user/extensions/gateways after 28th Apr.Customer has the 3rd billing system and receive CDR and CMR file ok. Engineer had been disable/ enable CDR load a...

A failed upgrade from 2.3.4 to 3.0.3 has left my CUE unbootable. Right now I can get to the boot loader menu but if I try to boot from disk the system hangs a few lines after running a file called rc.aesop. How can I recover from this? I am not in...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am migrating Unity to a new server. It is unity 4.05. Once we are on the new box we are doing an upgrade to 5.0I am having cisco move the license for me .I have a few questionsI know the unity version needs to be the same for the DiRT to r...

I am trying to reject a call at our H.323 GW. I thought I had this correct but the call is still coming through.voice translation-rule 1 rule 1 reject /8041234567/!voice translation-rule 2099 rule 1 /^2990/ /2099/ rule 2 /^2033/ /2040/!voice transla...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an office on our network that is moving to a dsl connection. There are three users in this office. They will VPN into the network. How do I set up a VPN to provide them with VoIP? It is a court so they should keep the same numbers.I currentl...

Hi all,I briefly describe my scenario followed by a question:I've Call Manager 3.3.5sr2I use Stone voice to run application script, I set up a dial-peer voip which involves a service script, everything works fine, I just would like the phone receivin...

Hi,We are looking to deploy CUCM 6.1 in the next 6 months and so to pre-empt the deployment, I'm planning to set CUCM 6.1 up in my test lab to get familiar with its new features and functionality (we are currently on 4.3. I've purchase a copy of 6.1 ...

domwilko1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes