IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello MPE Pros, When I try to go to the "http://Server_IP_address" the web page redirects me to "http://mpx.[DOMAIN].com/?redirected=true" and an error message stating "the web page can not be found gets displayed. Any help would be much appreciated ...

Resolved! SIP Trunk

I am doing a CUCM 6.1 install with 2821 voice gateway...instead of PRI we will be getting SIP trunk delivered over MPLS from global crossing...does anyone have any info on configuring SIP trunks over MPLSthanks

Hi all,I'm facing a strange issue with one of our Customer with a Cluster of CUCM in version 5.1.(3a). Last week, the publisher crashed (hardware issue) so we made the replacement of it. Since 4 days now, I'm unable to accomplish the Restore correctl...

I have configured a Cisco Call Manager 5.0 in a Lab with only 3 IP Cisco Phones. They can communicate between them, but I have not been able to configure the conference caracteristic among them. When I intend to make the conference an error message...

Is there a way to use the telephone interface to add names or character strings to historic phone numbers? Right now I have to use the CLI to make a directory entry command under telephony-service but this is no good for the customer to have access ...

Hi all. I have a question I cant seem to get right in my head on how this should work. Im trying to figure out how to implement a potential solution. I have a potential customer that wants to put in a CUCM and they have 4 sites total. One main si...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Is there a way to call from one AA to another AA in the same CUE? Currently, when I am in an AA and dial another polit number, an error message 'invalid phone number' comes out.What I want to achieve is to have one AA that allows external tr...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I'm trying to upgrade a CUCM 4.0(2a)sr1a (running OS version 2000.4.2sr10) to CUCM 6.0. After I got rid of all of the Callmanager Upgrade Utility errors.But when I try to run the Database Migration Assistant (v6.0.1a) I'm hitting a couple of ...

pijssel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes