IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I built a unity enviorment as follows:Unity 4.0Off box exchangeDCThe scenario above was working and ready to restore from DiRT production server, which was being removed from production.I began to have hardware problems on the new unity server, so we...

I am facing some problems with unity scripting.For transfering callto an extn from 'Get digit string step' i used 'exten to user' but its not working(Script 1).If i am using the 'call redirect step' call is going to desired extn but error checking is...

Heyis there a way to add some dialling rules so that when the phone is on WIFI it will automatically prefix the dialled number with 0 ( or whatever the button is for external line in the CME )?Currently I have to dial one way when I m on GSM and anot...

douhanm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having strange issues after my first CM4.2 to UCM6.1 upgrade, every time I try to list on screen more than 100 ip phones using the new UCM6.1 web interface, I get some blanks on the last 15 or 20 phones displayed, so I have to be more specific or...

carl.arce by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cant seem to find a way to generate a report in call manager 5.1 or 6.1 on the user or network locale settings on the phone. I see a bunch of other options on the device fields but not those. Is there a workaround or am I missing it?

shane.orr by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can a 7985 be plugged directly into an 1841 built-in ethernet port? Looks like a normal router lyr3 interface but documentation implies it can be a switch port? Also, can the 7985 be plugged into a non cisco swich and work properly? Something like a...

tgurney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes