IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! POE to 7914

Hi all. Im trying to hook up a 7914 to a 7960 phone powered via POE. At this point, I dont have a separate power supply for the 7914. Is there a way to power it via POE, like the phone?

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using using a TCL IVR over IP (IPIPGW) for a Calling card Application. It is running on a Cisco 3745 with c3745-ipvoice_ivs-mz.124-11.T4.binEverything works perfectly for the first call based on the following call flow:Calls are SIP-SIP (...

Guys I have a real silly question.. I have some inbound dialpeers from the telco and there are set as voip dialpeers however I can also set them as pots dial peers. I have been doing this along time but I amwondering when to use pots vs voip dial pee...

miket by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if there is a way to force the use of the headset on Cisco 7960 phones. We have call center agents configured for auto answer with headset but the agents are simply deactivating the headset button and as a result the phon...

abendayan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello .We are working on deploying some NICE voice recorder on our infrastrucure to record our IP telephony traffic . We actually use a fully routed network to go from one building to another .(3 buildings)Inside each building we r deploying a fully ...

sg_london by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have two IP telephone cinfigured,one is Cisco 7960G and Cisco7970.Both are got registered with the cisco call manager.I am getting the dial tone,but I try calling one IP phone to another,I am getting busy tone.I am not able to communicate with ...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is CCM Partition and where do we configure it?I understand that during installation CCM creates two partition one Active and other Inactive.This helps us to upgrade the CCM after installation and revert back to the old incase if there comes some...