IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any template on CCO that can be sent used for a customer. The template will be used to explore what currently customer has in their legacy phone system, and what will be requirments for migrating towards IP Tel. I can generate a template b...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7961 phone, trying to auto register to CCM 4.0(2), but message status is displaying file not found SEP<macaddress>.cnf.xml.The 7961 is not listed in the phone type entry. Can anyone help me on resolving this issue.

ngala1972 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All ,I am having an ATA 186 with SIP Image loaded on it. I need to Convert this Image to SCCP Image to be able to register to CCM 3.3(4) . I have searched around Cisco Documents and Guides and i only found the Classical Document that describes ...

We interfaced the CM to our Avaya G3R PBX and I can call my Avaya phone from the CM and get the name and number but calling the other way I get the station number only. The other issue is when I go to the directory and looked at missed calls, aren't ...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I?ve configured a CCM cluster with 2 CAllManger. The MOH works properly, but I?ve decided to change the music audio source. I?ve put the new audio source (mp3) on the default path (indicated on Cisco Doc), and it look fine. I?ve changed the ser...

Hi,I want to get some idea if any of you knows how to monitor individual IP Phone? I know attendant console may be one tool to do such job. But I want to check if any programmable package we can use to collect such information (i.e. JTAPI, etc?). Wou...