Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are proposing to install SIP-400's into our PE's 7600 (sup32) in order to provide egress traffic shaping and qos for our customers. We are proposing to connect the SIP gig interfaces back to another line card on the same device, instead of putt...

Hi, Can any body let me know the how BFD can be useful to me for faster convergance at control plane during failure compare to OSPF fast hello feature / HSRP hello time in msec....Also 6500 which IOS version support BFD for HSRP and OSPF both.Thanks,...

Hello,In a service provide environment, when udld is deployed on spanning-tree bpdu filtering enabled port which is connected to customer end, will it help detect STP loop or perform any other function?Thanks in advance

carsonhee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is crazy long, but please bear with me.My goal is basically to provide tiers of service ie. 3Mb down 512k up or 1Mb down 256k up. I'm able to set the upload rate just fine by applying the following.ip access-list extended matchanyacl permit ip a...

Eli Barb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gurus,Im not sure if QinQ is applicable here. Im worried i will use my 4000+ vlan on my metro. Is this applicable using subinterface on router? Please see my diagram.tia.

HiI just implement traffic shape for output traffic on interface FastEthernet:policy-map megann-10M-out class class-default shape average 10485500int fa0/5switch-2(config-if)#service-policy output megann-10M-outQoS: Configuration failed. The c...

sanches-- by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an application for a 2-switch stack of 3750ME.I read somewhere on CCO that stacking is not supported on the "ME" flavor although the stack ports exist.Can anyone tell me:-a) why its not supportedb) if it works at allIs it codified or is it an ...

lrgrnlife by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,we try to schedule a reload during off-pick hours on several ME3400 equipped with "me340x-metroipaccess-mz.122-37.SE1" IOS. Altough the "reload at 03:00" and any other form of this command (such as reload in 333 or reload at 03:00 24 Dec) is...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a ME340x Software (ME340x-METROIPACCESSK9-M), Version 12.2(44)SE, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) with less then a 1G traffic summary on all ports a have that problem when atach to console ( telnet and ssh didn`t work ) %% Low on memory; try again lateron ...

Hi.Since I am planning certain network I am wondering if following case would work regarding multicast and Q-in-Q: There are 3rd party access devices which perform Q-in-Q on end user traffic. Traffic is further aggregated to Cisco Metro Ethernet netw...

starman10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,today I've experienced a very strange issue. I tried to setup a port-channel between our Cisco 76xx and our distribution switch - Cisco 3750G. The problem appeared when I tried to create port channel with ports that are located on the supe...

Hi all,We are trying to add one Ethernet LAN card (CEF720 48 port 10/100/1000mb Ethernet model : WS-X6748-GE-TX ) to existing router C7609But it is not coming up, That Line card continously running bootup diagnostic.Giving error Switch fabric errors...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes