MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am having some trouble routing an existing MPLS connection. The MPLS is managed by our ISP and is working. I am trying to put in a new 5512 asa and I have added a static route "route inside mpls_remotenetwork mpls_gateway" this route works on my So...

Hello,i'd like to set up an mpls lab. the layout of the gear is attached (mpls.jpg) At site A i have to PE router R4 and R6 which should have knowledge of the network 10.0.129.0/24 from site B. Router R1 is configured as a route reflector. the config...

Hi!I have a problem when I export the routes from VRF_A (just testing)This does not work. Where is the problem?Cheers,ip vrf vrf_Ard 10:100export map EXPORT-RTroute-target export 10:100route-target import 10:100!ip vrf vrf_Brd 11:100route-target expo...

Resolved! QoS MPLS VRFs

Hi guys,we are creating a new  MPLS cloud with the following VRFs: VRF- Voice, VRF- Data and VRF - Citrix.My question is: is VRF traffic indepedent from other VRFs (talking about QoS) or I have to request to my MPLS provider to apply QoS?I would like...

Hey everyone,I have a question L2VPN interworking types.  I know what "interworking ip" does, but what does "interworking vlan" or "interworking ethernet" do?Thanks,Dave

Hello All, Has anyone used the priority level command in IOSXR? If we have multiple classes under the same policy map which are assigned a priority level, then how will it affect the scheduling?For example I have following configpolicy-map testClass ...

Hi Everyone ,I am currently using Channelized E3.How can i create 2 serial interface from channelized E3 with one interface of 4M and other 8 M? Is this possible to configure, if yes then could you please share sample config for the same ?

Resolved! OSPF LSA Type-11

Hi Guys,Just wondering if anyone knows if any latest versions of IOS or IOS-XR support OSPF LSA Type-11. It seems to be very well defined in RFC 5250.Any pointers?Best regards,Amit.

I have an interface with this OID missing from MIB  ifOutDiscards. OID, 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.19., why she is missing from there? I can copy from similar router ? I can add/compile in MIB? My interface shows no data is available because i can't monitor i...

vjfl0rin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe are trying to set up a pseudowire connection between a Cisco 7609-S and ME3600. When xconnect is applied on physical interface or service instance there is no problem. When we are moving to interface vlan xconnect is up but ac is down. Cisco ...

avosdo by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors