MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Why sham-link falls off when physical link goes down ?While there is a BGP route to destination sham-link's address over redundant physical link (I have redundant topology between my PE ).After primery link recovery then sham-link goes UP....

Hello to All,I have a network in which previously a router named R1 was the rp for all multicast groups and propagated to other routers through BSR now i reconfigured this and nominated it to be the RP through BSR but excluded some multicast groups.F...

Hello Folks,I know this, is this correct? Can we configure rd in ios xr? I am unable to find it.I found somewhere that IOS XR by default uses vrf.vrf vrf_cu1interface interface-type1interface interface-type2addipv4 uniroute-target import 1:1route-tar...

Resolved! inter as vpnv4

Hello Folks,In inter AS VPNV4 we will form a egbp vpnv4 neighbor relation ship. In IOS XR what is the way to achieve it?Am I correct going this wayroute-policy EBGP (in both the routers)passend-policycommitR1 (10.10.10.1)------------------------(10.1...

Hi all,I have a following scenario where I need to ping between CPE1 and CPE2.                                           RSVP                 RSVP                        RSVP                     RSVP     CPE1 ---------- R7 --------------------- R3 --...

dmalla by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS PAYLOAD

Hello expertsI was reading MPLS Fundamental  book. In Chapter 2 page 36, they have mentioned that MPLS Label do not  have network level identifier. It is the egress router that created  label for the FEC and when that label arrives at the Egress LSR ...

So I am just playing around in GNS3 trying to set up multiple ECMP links between to P routers like this;CE1 -- PE1 -- P1 == P2 -- PE2 -- CE2(There are actually four links between P1 & P2!)I have set up a pseudoswire xconnect from PE1 to PE2 so CE1 & ...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If a site has two outbound WAN routers (for redundancy) that are configured as PE routers with the WAN interfaces configured with MPLS, will two LSPs be created using LDP (one from each PE) allowing the WAN routers to loadbalance traffic across the M...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to transport unframed E1 over our MPLS netwrok. Is there any Cisco card/module that support TDMoIP protocol. We have two PA-MC-STM 1 module that is installed in our 7604 PE routers but our test to provide the E1 over MPLS network fails...

n.taka by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors