MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

last night form our core router we are getting latency of 320ms while pinging yahoo.com but some how by morning i am getting it to 80ms.Can some routing alog is there which can do such type of magical thing.

Hi folks,I've a design question abouthttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1829/products_feature_guide09186a0080264560.html#wp1359897I see that on IOS 12.2 train FRR is not supported with two supervisor in SSO.my design requirements are:-...

ariela by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:When using L2TPv3 on a PE (towards the CE), does it work on FR subifs?I am able to get it working when I use the physical/main FR intf - both static and dynamic L2TPv3 tunnels work across the MPLS core with no issues.But when I tried to use a s...

rajju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys I'm trying to make sense out of the attached Cisco TopologyMy test environment consists of, various core (P)and distribution(PE) 7600?s (Sup720 without OSM, SIP-600, SPA). Access node consists of a Ethernet DSLAM (although kind of irrelevant at...

Any one know of best practices for outbound load balancing when multihoming to 2 different service providers in an mpls vpn.I have referred to this document (http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/459/40.html) which states the only way to do this is by ass...

arif_huq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm studying for the Secure Converged networks exam, I have a question about how LSR's handle summarised routes. ie.A packet from network 10.10.10.0/24 arrives at the LSR, the LSR is then configured to summarise to 10.0.0.0/8 will there be LFIB en...

Resolved! MPLS BGP tagging

Hi all,I would like to enable mpls bgp tagging on a FE interface, but without mpls ip labeling enabled, just like the following output.I'm not sure how exactly to do that, can someone please help me to clarify.PE1#sh mpls interfaces f11/1/0Interface ...

flymen331 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're considering using MPLS to facilitate the use of QoS, and one of the questions that came up was in regard to our current bandwidth utilization and how to better take advantage of what bandwidth we do have. There is a site that has 3 T1s, 2 have...

Hi all,to attach an interface to a vfi I have seen two kind of possible solution:!L2 vfi <name> manual Vpn id <VPNid>bridge-domain <bridge-domain id> Neighbor <Remote-PE>!interface fastethernetx/y bridge-domain < bridge-domain id> orinterfac...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have configured QoS on a small MPLS cloud. i have a policy defined on CE routers and PE routers. However i need to test the voice QoS, but packets do not seem to be getting marked. The class I expected traffic to match is using IP precedence va...

There is no image with mpls that I can find, the lowest router is the 2651xm. However for my home lab I have 2610XM maxed out with 256meg mem and 48meg flash. Is there any IOS I can run that will allow me to configure MPLS VPN ? Thanks