MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hy guys,i read a previous post regarding how theload-balancing is done for eompls. someone says that the inner label (vc label) is responsable for this.sincerely, if someone wants to explain me much deep how this works, it will bevery appreciate.also...

HiCan i run MPLS over a Border ISP router which has many BGP sessions already? or do i need seperate routers?Think the scenario:There are 3 border routers all have internet connections with BGP sessions with different ASes. I will connect a new custo...

Hi there,Upon reading some Cisco.com presentation on MPLS QoS, I noticed there is a notation on E-LSP and L-LSP which explained briefly that:E-LSP:One LSP, multi-flow, Exp bits indicate queing.L-LSP:One LSP pre flow, Exp bits indicate drop priority.M...

maher by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Let's say you have a non-MPLS backbone in which you have two PE routers(maybe it doesn't fit the traditional PE definition, but let's call then customer-facing routers). You have a MP-GP session between the two PEs advertising prefixes and VPN lab...

dknov by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Iam looking for a way to Rate Limit - Vlan interfaces, Somting like this .. or do I need to change the service-policy to rate-limit for it to work!Interface Vlan2 Description Customer-A service-policy input police-customerA-traffic service-policy...

Hi,It s a simple Question:I wanna do a Master-Thesis about MPLS (TE-Voice over MPLS) using OPNET as a Network simulation-Tool. But i need some Idea/Suggestion about the Topic.Thank you all.

How do I establish first LDP neighbor ship before established OSPF neighbor ship? When MPLS and OSPF is running on interface. What are first to establish neighbor ship between LDP and OSPF? In fact, I test that sequence of LDP and OSPF neighbor ship....

Top Solution Authors