MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've ran into a problem (again) which I have not been able to solve - Iasume it might be a problem in IOS, but I need to find some solution(other than the one I have currently) ...I have 4 backbone routers talking MPLS to each other. This works finef...

jahilnt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Can i do VRF lite on the Sup 720, just like the way i would do it on the ML series blade on a ONS 15454.The senario is that we have 7 6500's (1 at each location) connected to the ONS 15454 ( OC-48 ring), i want to use the SUP 720 gig po...

Dear Sirs!We have 6506 with WS-SUP720-3B with s72033-pk9sv-mz.122-18.SXD4.bin with FlexWAN with PA-4T installed.But I cannot find XCONNECT or MPLS L2TRANSPORT ROUTE commandson serial ports with HDLC or PPP encapsulations.Is 65xx supports HDLCoMPLS or...

scytmax_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have this Inter-AS implementation (one AS is a cell-mode MPLS, the other is frame-mode) and i would like to seek help from you guys on these 2 items:1. Which would you recommend (from sec. 10 of rfc2547bis) in distributing vpnv4 routes? Is it the ...

m.bueno by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing Test, and find 3745 (as Provider's core router)do not switch the tag packect. Like this:*Mar 1 01:59:23.275: MPLS: Fa0/1: recvd: CoS=0, TTL=254, Label(s)=17/20*Mar 1 01:59:24.143: MPLS: Se0/0.1: recvd: CoS=0, TTL=254, Label(s)=19/18 *Ma...

Hi All,I want to know how to configure L2 QoS in FR-VLAN interworking in MPLS PE Routers, I used 7200VXR at VLAN side & 7300 at FR side and applied the attached QoS in the particular interfaces but I could see all the traffic passing through default....

Could anyone can tell which is the better choice of VRF selector using PBR or Source IP address? From Cisco doc, VRF selection based on Source take advance over PBR. My feeling is that PBR may match more criterias than just match source IP address.Th...

ellemen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I want to implement VRF lite in my network, we have a bunch of 3750's in out network at the edge. Cisco doc says that 3750 support vrf lite, but i tried to download Baseip servicesadvanced service imagefor the 3750, and i still do not see...

Dear All, I'm working on Broadband network i mean wireless connectiviy to the corporate customers, actually i'm facing few problems, that > One hand I have secure data customer and other hand I have Internet access customers and I'm using Single VL...

Scenario: I have thirty locations with one data center and one dr site. Each location has two pvcs. One for the data center one for the DR site. Question: If we switch to a MPLS network. It would be transparent to the because the router at each locat...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Here is my senario. We have 12 6500 series swicthes right now located at different locations in the city, they are connected to each other through SONET ring (ONS 15454). We find the design inefficient as the STS are consumed and used ban...

Hi GuysI tried to configure a sham link between two PE Routers. Although the sh ip ospf shame-link shows an up connection, there's no ospf adjacency created between the links.Does anybody have a clou why this could happen?Router A--------------------...

m-ott by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Following situation:PE----CE-----Router6500 3550 2610 -> PE-CE running OSPFThe PE Router distributes all routes into the OSPF vrf process. The problem on the 2610 i have all routes that come from the 6500 in the OSPF table, but the 3550 hasn't ...

m-ott by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors