MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I want to know how to configure L2 QoS in FR-VLAN interworking in MPLS PE Routers, I used 7200VXR at VLAN side & 7300 at FR side and applied the attached QoS in the particular interfaces but I could see all the traffic passing through default....

Could anyone can tell which is the better choice of VRF selector using PBR or Source IP address? From Cisco doc, VRF selection based on Source take advance over PBR. My feeling is that PBR may match more criterias than just match source IP address.Th...

ellemen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I want to implement VRF lite in my network, we have a bunch of 3750's in out network at the edge. Cisco doc says that 3750 support vrf lite, but i tried to download Baseip servicesadvanced service imagefor the 3750, and i still do not see...

Dear All, I'm working on Broadband network i mean wireless connectiviy to the corporate customers, actually i'm facing few problems, that > One hand I have secure data customer and other hand I have Internet access customers and I'm using Single VL...

Scenario: I have thirty locations with one data center and one dr site. Each location has two pvcs. One for the data center one for the DR site. Question: If we switch to a MPLS network. It would be transparent to the because the router at each locat...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Here is my senario. We have 12 6500 series swicthes right now located at different locations in the city, they are connected to each other through SONET ring (ONS 15454). We find the design inefficient as the STS are consumed and used ban...

Hi GuysI tried to configure a sham link between two PE Routers. Although the sh ip ospf shame-link shows an up connection, there's no ospf adjacency created between the links.Does anybody have a clou why this could happen?Router A--------------------...

m-ott by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Following situation:PE----CE-----Router6500 3550 2610 -> PE-CE running OSPFThe PE Router distributes all routes into the OSPF vrf process. The problem on the 2610 i have all routes that come from the 6500 in the OSPF table, but the 3550 hasn't ...

m-ott by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some questions can somebody answer :)a) L3 routed ip packets, which entered switch unlabeled and then forwarded over mpls path - get recorded into netflow table.b) MPLS switched (i.e., packets, entered router being labeled, andexited router be...

jahilnt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir!Can you tell, is there some technology IOS for 36xx/37xxto test MPLS TE FRR in our lab(not in real network)?Because we haven't 720x/7600 etc. in our lab.Best regards,Max

scytmax_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking to provide internet access to our MPLS VPN. What I want to do is allow remote users get access to the vpn but go into the right vrf. How do I go about doing this if a client is at home with ciscovpn client. Is their anyway I can place him in ...

dhorobin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,the customer has 2 hosts with same IP network and want to move one to another CPD but don't want to change IP addresses. The connection between both hosts will be with a Serial Wan. Don't have MPLS Knowledge.The connection will be:HostA---Router--...

mcarbones by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is going to switch to MPLS as our WAN service provider. It is pure L2 technology according to the provider and the handoff will be Giga fiber Ethernet. But I don’t need transport VTP, CDP and STP between sites. So I don’t think that there ...

msun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes