cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

4402 Software Version - 4.2.130.01242 IOS Version - 12.4(10b)JA4First off let me start by saying I am quite green when it comes to this equipment, I managed to get this project up and running with much help from the equipment manuals, tech notes, for...

Hello, Everyone             I recently re-installed CIscoWorks LMS 4.0 on Window Server 2008 R2. After I click on create report the error message appear on the screen.First, I check by run cwjava -cw NMSROOT com.cisco.nm.cmf.jrm.jobcli  on command p...

Hi,We have 2 6509 swithes in VSS mode. There are several portchannels configured between the VSS cores and some Data Center switcehs. Last week we had a power failure so the 6509's were shut down and then powered on when power was restored.After Powe...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had a chance to demo Quest's Foglight product. I really like it, but am interested in hearing feedback from anyone that is or has used it. The fact that it incorporates both configuration management (backups, archives, etc.) along with essenti...

Hi,I'm working on a EEM script that saves logs to flash of the router and I'm trying to figure out a way to keep the file size under a certain limit to prevent the flash filling up from that one file. The problem now is that I'm not allowed to use th...

Hello,I am building CiscoWorks LMS 3.2 from scratch and my two Call Managers come up as unreachable devices.  I've done some searches and found plenty of Cisco documentation speaking about CDP settings for Call Manager but nothing that tells me where...

u097mford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with inventory collection from several devices getting "RICS0001:Internal Error,unable to process the collected data from the device."ERROR,[Thread-20],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.ics.server.InvDataProcessor,918,Device does no...

Running a 2901 router with 15.1(4)M2 IOS and attempting rediscovery from LMS4 system.Router is one of 4 recently IOS upgraded, and was being managed before by LMS system. Other 3 are workingfine.Configured with SNMPv3 PrivAuth configuration.Getting e...

i.baker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I need to export ipm statistics using the cli, but i Don't know how, if i use this command "ipm export -all 02/02/2012 07/02/2012" the process start but i don't have a file to read, i could really appreciate an command example to obtain a latency ...

After upgrading the MDF (Common Services) and the device packages on our Cisco Prime LMS 4.1 installation we now get an error after logging in. The error is as follows; Status Not Found The requested resource was not found.https://X.X.X.X/cwportal/gr...