cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am planning to install a  LMS at main and DR sites. alo i need replication at same site and synchronisation between main and DR .Which software will provide all these functions ?Attached Ppt for refernce.Please help..Sajan

HI,I have got a CiscoWorks LMS which is not sending mail for HUM reports.Here's the log that I receive when it is supposed to send the mail in smtp.log[ Sun Oct 16 13:17:42 CAT 2011 ] INFO   [MailUtility : isMailServerWorking]  : The mail server [10....

Hello - we have LMs 3.0 installed on a W2K3 server running in a middle-eastern timezone. However, even with the Servr itself's time set to the locale, LMS Common Services constantly reports in ACT (Australian Central Time). Has anyone else experience...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are installing a new monitoring tool in our network and we would like to know if it is possible to monitor some spanning-tree protocol parameters:Make sure that the root of the spanning-tree is our 6500 core switchReceive a notification if a to...

Hello,We are facing the following issue with our LMS installation:Hard disk gets full with .hprof files located at C:\Program Files\CSCOpx .These are 'java profiler' dump files.Does anyone know a way to disable java dumps?Regards,Nicos

Sorry, I tried to move this from the security forum, but it failed, so I'm reposting here to see if I get any answers:Hello all;I'm  a netadmin for my company, and have my CCNA, and am working on my CCNA  Security. Thanks to my studies, I've been get...

Hello all! Hope all are having a great day!I'm trying to get caught up with NTP issues. Perhaps someone can assist me with some NTP questions that I have. I understand what NTP is used for. And I understand the basic premises of how Cisco is using NT...