Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! TCL ACL-Editor

Hello, may be somebody have working tcl script which edit ACL in "user friendly mode", I found this http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6555/prod_presentation0900aecd805456f7.pdfbut for some reason it's not working

Hello World,please can someone tell me how do I see active connections in a cisco router without nat? Like:I have a LAN beyond a router and would like to know how is consuming the link bandwidthregardsAlcides Miguel

Is there a limit to the number of reptitions when performing an snmp_bulkget?I am running 15.1(2)GC on a 3825, and trying to process some oids in the ipRouteEntry table (roughly 120 routes).The following command only returns 66 entries no matter what...

ryanhitch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi...I have a problem with DFM device discovery, While rediscovering devices all the devices are in questioned state - snmp timeout. But inventory and config management is working.  Its running on a windows 2008-r2 server. I have looked at the local ...

sem7433 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello at all.We are using CiscoWorks LMS 4.0.1.Backup fails with this log entries:mkdir D:/Backup\7\upm\database\[Wed Aug 10 01:11:02 2011] Backing up database upm:SQL Anywhere Command File Hiding Utility Version 10.0.1.4051The system cannot find the...

Does anyone know of a  program that will take input in the form of a cisco router/switch config and generate a map for you? This would a huge help. Any other thoughts or ideas would be great. I have to map an unknown network, given only the configs, ...

Hi, i have 2960 Catalyst with LANLITE. And i cannot set "transport input ssh", it allows only telnet. I'm wondering if cisco lanlite switches have ssh input in newer releases of IOS or there is no way to make ssh input on this switch?Here's show ver ...

ccg_admin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes