cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello at all.We are using CiscoWorks LMS 4.0.1.Backup fails with this log entries:mkdir D:/Backup\7\upm\database\[Wed Aug 10 01:11:02 2011] Backing up database upm:SQL Anywhere Command File Hiding Utility Version 10.0.1.4051The system cannot find the...

Does anyone know of a  program that will take input in the form of a cisco router/switch config and generate a map for you? This would a huge help. Any other thoughts or ideas would be great. I have to map an unknown network, given only the configs, ...

Hi, i have 2960 Catalyst with LANLITE. And i cannot set "transport input ssh", it allows only telnet. I'm wondering if cisco lanlite switches have ssh input in newer releases of IOS or there is no way to make ssh input on this switch?Here's show ver ...

ccg_admin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I have an EEM script written using CLI that includes a nested conditional. I have no problem running only one of the conditional. However, if I nest one conditional within the other, it just gives me this "Missing "end" action in conditional...

ling20125 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have an issue with an EEM script where one of the applets is aborting. The script runs when a track drops (this is tracking ip routing an a dialer interface). The result of this applet is to reload a router when the track drops, providing t...

Hello I hope this in the correct forum. We have an Cisco ASA5510 Firewall. We are changing our ISP provider so we need to change the external Ip address of the cisco ASA5510 is that easy to do? In configuration  then interface we have ethernet 0/0 to...