cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi thereI recently installed LMS3.2 in the setup process it asked me for the *.lic file which I provided. I then installed diffrent updates and patches for LMS. LMS is working int the common services tab. but anything else gives me a error: The licen...

Hello,I have a problem with the authentication module MS Active Directory LMS v4. All members of the Active Directory have access to LMS (All my company). They inherit the default role. The default role has no rights...It's not very secure because th...

iibesis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First:App: v3.2OS: Solaris 10 ( Sparc, 64 bit )In Common Services, in the device distribution section, is lists over 1000 devices in the RME row.In RME->Device Management , it lists 1344 "Normal" devicesIf you click on "Normal Devices"  and select "A...

Hi,Please let me know about SNMP OID of ASR1002 power supply. I found error message when i try to snmpwalk to get statussnmpwalk -v2c -c "string" "ASR IP address" 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.12.3.1.6.200 Result: SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.12.3.1.6.200 = No Such Ob...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card