cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone point me on the place to go within LMS 4.0 to delete devices from the "DFM" database?I thought perhaps "Admin, Collection Settings, Fault, Fault Monitoring Device Administration" but that only gives me the option to rediscover.I am looking...

Hello everybody,I have a ciscoworks LMS 3.2 and I want to try usertracking utility 2.0 .  Everythings are good in my report on web interface: hostname, ip address....But when I configure my usertracking utility, i don't know which user I must use.  I...

Lately my ANI Data Collection seems to be running continuously. I even backed off the schedule for UT acquisitions to no avail. I also restarted the daemon manager.I'm not sure if it's related but we made some changes on the management SVIs for a num...

Every year or so, I download ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/v2/v2.tar.gz and /pub/mibs/v1/v1.tar.gz and update my Cisco MIB collectionI'm realizing that none of these files have changed over the last several years ... not, in fact, since 2008.  Has Cisco rea...

Hello,I have seen the various posting regarding how LMS copies vlan.dat : ie over tftp.I have verified login credentials over SNMP and SSH and these come back Ok however I still get :VLANCM0151 VLAN RUNNING Config fetch failed for <switch> Cause: Com...

Hi CSC TeamCUOM Version 2.3 which shows multiple notifications per Device Alerts and Event with same time .Does anyone have a solution for this problemThe message below is generated from the default All_Events for all devices1.Informational0000IM610....

I am investigating LMS 4, and have it configured for device discovery - no issues there, but the configuration archive is not working with any of my Cisco 12xx AP's. I get the following error message.TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to 1...

lmiller by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Lately I was looking for scripting possibilities on Cisco ISR routers.I found little information about IOS.sh.Where can I find more information about:- how to use it- what's possible with it- IOS (and maybe HW) requirementsMany thanks for any hint...