cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,as mentioned in the documentation, the SF300/SG300 series switches are capable of sending SNMP-Traps.What kind of SNMP traps are they sending? I need "Link Up / Link Down" Traps. Do the switches send such traps or is it possible to configure th...

Hi all,I am facing issue with configuring SNMPv3 on NX-OS.Can anyone guide me on the configuration steps from IOS to NX-OS for snmpv3 configuration:snmp-server group NMS v3 auth read v1default access 55snmp-server user NMS NMS v3 auth md5 a1b2c3 priv...

kelvinpoh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Pre-configured job

Hello community,I have the following question. We are running LMS 3.0.1 and RME 4.1.1.We want in case of an emergency to download configuration to some routers, but we want the job to be already created and to just run on demand!I know that I can hav...

I have been asked by Cisco TAC to reinstall our Operations Manager and Service Monitor as a new install. Since I wasn't the original installer and not extremely familar with the products, can anyone tell me if there is an easier way to document the s...

pingaunis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes