cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an issue about LMS 3.1We are migrating some devices to GSR 12410 with IOS XR. The version of IOS XR is 3.9.1, but when we try to archive configuration file the job fails.I've checked credentials (SNMP, TELNET, SSH, all of them are ok).Altou...

Hi Forum,my customer play to deploy LMS 3.2 and last QPM 4.1.2 on the same server.In the documentation of QPM only Common Services 3.2 are mentioned. Does this match with LMS 3.2 - since LMS utilizes CS 3.3?Does anybody know something about that?Than...

Hello,I have problems with generating reports for some collectors (No data available for the selected time period). For those collectors there is two type of errors in log:[ pet vel 04  09:21:22 CET 2011 ],ERROR,[Poller-1234],com.cisco.nm.ipmng.commo...

mladenp by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few devices in LMS that are reporting several(close to 100) OutOfRange and OperationallyDown messages.  The following are a couple of examples:Event_DescriptionOutOfRangeComponentTEMP-172.16.1.1/3002 [Chassis 1 module 4 power-output-fail Sen...

jmherlih by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;I have running Ciscowork LSM 3.2 with RME Ver 4.3 and Running SNMP V3 on all device. Out of 134 device 12-13 shows me Vlan running Config fetch failed. Please also find the dcmaservice.log in attachment.I already verify the Crediential number or t...

HelloI have 2821 router running cisco IOS 12.4(24)T2.Here is my configsnmp-server trap-source Loopback0snmp-server enable traps ospf state-changesnmp-server enable traps ipslasnmp-server host 10.175.64.111 public  ospf ipslaip sla 500 icmp-jitter 10....

I have a 1721 with a 6509 attached to its ethernet port and another 1721 attached to its serial port via a T1 line. It fails with a Username Credential Missing. Protocol not Configured error when I do a Ciscoworks Device Center Management task of Che...

diek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have running a LMS 2.2. I am going to upgrade it to LMS 4.0. I am thinking to do a normal backup of LMS 2.2 to restore all in a new machine with version LMS 4.0. Do you know if I can do it without upgrade it  LMS to 3.x before. anything to ...

Hello Folks,When I tried to establish the SyslogAnalyzer Collection, I received error message SCS.png attached.After I verified that SyslogAnalyzer was not running with message of either "Never started" or "Administrator has stopped this service", I ...

Hello,I tried to update an Cisco Catalyst 3750 Stack with LMS 3.2.As you can see in the attachment the update doesn`t work. At the first switch of the stack the ".bin" file were deleted successfully.At the second stack member (flash2), LMS does not d...

schoerlin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes