cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an existing install of LMS2.6 and we recently purchased the upgrade to 4.0.I would like to do a clean install rather than upgrade over the existing problems we currently have with the old version.Can a clean install be done with only the 4.0 ...

Resolved! tcl and vty issue

HiI am trying to write a small tcl script that intends to send several pings and to check their results.I am doing very basic tests and running into trouble.So I am using a Cisco 1812 running IOS version 15.1(2)T1 and here are the tcl lines (similar ...

fredericg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at the data sheet on LMS 4.0 and it looks to me that there is a bunch of functionality that has been dropped when I go to 4.0 from a 3.2 installation.Where is all the Campus Manager information and maps?User Tracking and Phone Tracking s...

The LMS is eating up all of the hard disk drive space on its Server, i.e., almost 146GB of the drive capacity if full. On further investigation found lot of java_pid<pid>.hprof files inside the LMS folder on the drive. These crash files which took ar...

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , We are using LMS 3.1 .We have totally 50GB space in C drive.But the below folder consumes almost 40 GB . C:\Program Files\CSCOpx. Now we have 1 GB only is as free space . Can anyone please suggest is it possible to reduce the size of the fo...

Hi all,i have some questions about NCM.Is this software running as standalone system, or must it integrated in LMS or another Application?I found some minimum hardware requirement, but what is the maximum limit of devices which can be handledwith one...

b.hofmann by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS 3.2 and Apache

HiI have installed LMS 3.2 on a 64 bit Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard edition with Service pack 2The main problem is that the apache service will not start.It seems like all the other ciscoworks services starts, but not the apache services.How do I ...

sbrox by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes