cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'am currently facing an issue with LMS 3.2 installed on Windows 2008 Std 64bit with IPv6 enabled.It looks like LMS Web server (Apache) does not listen on the IPv6 address of the server but only on the IPv4. However, server DNS entry has been d...

n.tarenne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding EnergyWise.  At the moment, I have EnergyWise enabled on a handful of switches in out network for testing purposes.  I have an Avaya IP phone on one port and a Cisco 1242 AP on another.  It seems that the only power levels...

Hey folks,i want to connect to the CiscoWorks LMS 3.2 Databases (e.g. Campus Manager ) with php.I wrote a script to export some data from the Database with a .vbs. For that i created a System-DSN ODBC connection - That works fine so far.Here is expla...

Hello,I'm trying to get downtime of several interfaces via SNMP.I found this information with the command:PACIFIC1-Q22752-1#sh int gigabitEthernet 1/1 linkPort    Name               Down Time        Down SinceGi1/1                      36 weeks, 5 da...

I recently setup RADIUS using Microsoft IAS for Telnet to some devices and it is working great. I tested stopping IAS and logging in locally but it fails. I setup localuser and password. One thing I was unable to do is add LOGIN LOCAL to line vty 0...

Hi,Yesterday, logging on our 3825 Voice Gateway, logging was running ok but someone left debugging on. I ran u all on the router and now there are no logs on the router when I telnet in and run sh log.Today so far, it has only recorded me on the rout...