cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I cannot access a device thru telnet from the topology. An IE browser pops and tells that telnet is unsuccessful. But when accessing devices thru telnet using the command prompt,or putty, or secure crt, telnet is successful. What could be the resolut...

kmong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS Discovery

Hello friends,I want to reach remote sites from head quarters LMS,i have a firewall in HQ connecting to mpls router which in turn connecting to all the sites,through MPLS link,i wanna discover some devices on remote location and also after discovery ...

Hello.We have recently purchaseed LMS 3.2 to upgrade LMS 2.6.We want to install LMS 3.2 on a new server and run a new discovery to our divices. But If we do not have to migrate data from the old server, does LMS 3.2 on the new server function fully i...

I currently have one LMS 3.2 server and i want to deploy another server with it making an active passive configuration so that when one server is down, i can manage through another server. I need document for this type of deployment. Also that if its...

Resolved! Cisco Inventory

Hi, For my internship I 'm ask to perform an inventory on a network of 150 devices including switch, routers and firewalls. This company has cisco devices and i was wondering if there is a way to gather the information withour having to login to ever...

sherlon86 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am in a discovery phase of trying to find out what is out there for Network Monitoring. Beside realtime and historical reportings I am also looking for something that can help in troubleshooting LAN/WAN related issues. For example: I have us...

dtran by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes