cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

To All,I downloaded the Cisco-NISTnet3-disc1-v4 from below URL and extract it into an CD.  But is there any other steps i need to do?? Because when i boot the CD, it doesn't boot.http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/fe_utilDoes this ISO comes w...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I'm having some issues updating the device packages for my RME 4.3.1 install.I've downloaded and tried to update the 'Cat3560.zip' package via the GUI, but the job fails with the above error.I pulled up the PSU.log and found the following:[ T...

lgarstin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am interested in data to assist troubleshooting when a user  bridges 2 of our VLANs and we subsequently want to know all the possible  locations  this may have occurred.We run +300 vlans on +700  switches (mostly Cisco).  I want to be able to query...

Hi all,  We have two Cisco 6509s one of which has a NAM module installed.  There is a SPAN session configured to monitor all traffic on the local 6509.  How do I configure the NAM / switch to capture data from the other 6509?

RAJ VIRDI by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to replacing the access list from the interface, I am wondering how I can do that on netconfig. here is the examplecurrent InterfaceFastEthernet0/0.300description *** Local Network ***encapsulation dot1Q 200ip address 10.32.180.25 255.2...

Bonjour,  je suis en stage, s'il vous plait j'ai besoin d votre aide. j'ai un switch catalyst 2960 j'ai fai plusieurs fois la configuration, c'est simple juste faite branché un  câble rj45 droit et ecrire dans un navigateur 10.0.0.1. j'ai travaillé p...

ridhainfo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes